- Candidates applying online will be routed for self application form.
- After successfully filling the application form, the system will generate a UID which will be candidate's Unique IDentification number throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to the candidate's email id containing Welcome note & UID.
- Selected candidates based on the cumulative performance of Qualifying Examination & Rank (if any) in a competitive examination would be offered admission.
- Click to apply online Inquiry Form
- Purchase an admission form from account office at GL BAJAJ Group of Institutions or it can also be downloaded from www.glbajajgroup.org
- Fill the admission form completely in all respect.
- Attach the required documents with four colour photographs.
- The duly filled admission form along with all required documents should be submitted to GL BAJAJ Group of Institutions or can be sent to the following address:
The Registrar Office,
GL BAJAJ Group of Institutions,
NH#2, Delhi-Mathura Road,
PO - Akbarpur,
Chatta, Mathura - 281 406 (UP)