Duration : 4 years
Annual Intake : 60 seats
- First year
- Candidate must have passed Intermediate or 10+2 examination or its equivalent securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in total of Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology and Biotechnology.
- Second Year (Lateral Entry Scheme)
- Candidate must have passed 3/4 year Diploma (with minimum 60% marks) from institutions recognized by the U P Board of Technical Education in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology.
Fee Structure : Fee structure for all the courses will be decided by Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- All fees except security, once paid is not refundable/adjustable under any circumstances
- The transport charges for the whole year should be deposited at the time of admission
- Security amounts will only be refundable after the completion of the course
IRC & IS CODES REQUIRED TO DESIGN THE STRUCTURES
IRC: 6-2010, “Standard Specifications & code of practice for road bridges, Section: ll (Loads & stresses)” published by “The Indian Roads Congress”. It is used to design the bridges by using the concepts of Loads & Stresses.
Similarly, IRC: 21-2000 “Standard Specifications & code of practice for road bridges, Section: lll, Cement Concrete (Plain & Reinforced)” published by “The Indian Roads Congress”. It consists General Design requirements, materials, scope, & standard specification that helps in designing with safety & serviceability of the structure.
In same manner IS: 800-2007 & IS: 456-2000 are both required for steel structures & reinforced cement concrete structures respectively. They give knowledge about standard specifications related to steel & concrete structures, such as strength of materials, bond strength, formulae for designing purposes, etc.